The Houston Aces Soccer Camp
The Houston Aces Partner with UK International Soccer Camps
The Houston Aces are workingwith UK International Soccer Camps to offer a great summer soccer learning experience for players from ages 4 through 19. UK International Soccer also offers specialized programs for teams and goalkeepers.
- Ages 4-6: For the youngest players just beginning the game. Our programs focus on fun, exciting games to build confidence and teach the fundamentals, with maximum participation in a fun oriented environment.
- Ages 7-10: Enhances player's technical development & skill building in a stimulating environment. Players are challenged to consider basic tactical components at an age appropriate level, including attacking and defending principles.
- Ages 11-14: Programs are aimed towards developing players both technically and tactically, which include sessions that help improve players decision making.
- Ages 15-19: For experienced players who want to take their game to the next level. Challenging game related situations are utilized to develop players technical ability and tactical knowledge.
Daily Sessions Include:
- Monday: Long, short and penetrative passing
- Tuesday: Dribbling, turns and moves
- Wednesday: Principles of attack
- Thursday: Principles of defending
- Friday: Shooting and goal keeping
Register for a Camp Today
- 2014 Dates Coming Soon!
Need More Information or Have Questions?
If you have questions about any of The Houston Aces UK International Soccer Camps, please visit UK International Soccer website or contact UK International Soccer Camps Regional Director, Adam Medhurst at 713-269-5169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want More Training? See all UK International Soccer Camps.